COORDINATOR: PROF. DR. CÜNEYT AKAR (BANDIRMA ONYEDİ EYLÜL UNIVERSITY)
LECTURER. CEMAL ÇELİK (BANDIRMA ONYEDİ EYLÜL UNIVERSTIY)
Business studies – academic area that consists of many sub-areas pertaining to the social relationships that comprise the human economic systems.
- Accountancy – the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
- Finance – a field dealing with the study of investments.
- Human resource management – a function in organizations designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer's strategic objectives.
- Management – the administration of an organization, whether it be a business, a not-for-profit organization, or government body.
- Marketing – the study and management of exchange relationships.
- Organizational studies – the examination of how individuals construct organizational structures, processes, and practices and how these, in turn, shape social relations and create institutions that ultimately influence people.